but powerful system to control a LIN bus via USB.
Simulates LIN master or LIN slave nodes. I
solated LIN interface avoids problems in noisy environments.
The device also supports stand-alone operation without
So a durability test sequence can be defined as a
macro and start automatically
on connection to the LIN bus, completely without PC.
* LIN-Bus controller for restbus simulation, ECU
test, automated testsystems, software development
and many other applications.
* Can be used via USB with a PC or as a stand-alone
* Supports LIN Bus versions 1.2, 1.3, 2.0, 2.1 and
* Galvanically isolated LIN bus interface allows
for troublefree operation wth PC.
* Simulated LIN master and/or LIN slave nodes.
* Realtime access on signal and frame data (read/write).
* Monitor operation with timestamp recording.
* Support for DTL (Diagnostic Transport Layer).
* Board voltage of 8 - 28V.
* Support des DTL (Diagnostic Transport Layer).
* LINWorks application suite includes LDF-editor,
session configurator and full customizable user
* Control LIN-bus from your pc application via DLL.
* (sample code available for C#, Visual C, Visual
Basic and LabView)
* Target applications are bus simulation, ECU test,
automatic testsystems, demonstration objects and
a lot more...
* Ultra compact. Dimensions: 85 x 45mm (H x B).
Very powerful and inexpensive, complete package
including LinWorks software, DLL and USB cable.
* Tested with
Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
Windows 10 (32/64 Bit)
* Linux version available.
Developed and produced in Germany by Lipowsky Industrie-Elektronik
We are member of the LIN-Consortium and we also
offer LIN development and consulting.