|Small form factor LIN Simulator
with integrated keyboard. Starting from a LDF, you
create a remote control for your sun roof, wiper
motor or ambient lights in a few minutes.
Storing the SDF configuration in the device and
activation of the autostart feature allow to start
bus communication automatically on connection to
the LIN bus.
No PC is needed for this operation. While your colleagues
still waiting for their laptop to boot, you are
USB to LIN-bus converter with integrated keypad.
* Supports LIN Bus Versions 1.2, 1.3, 2.0, 2.1
* Baby-LIN-RC-II offers all features of the standard
* Can be used as stand-alone remote control for
* In addition, a freely programmable membrane
keypad with 6 keys is integrated.
* Through optional shift functions (F5/F6) it
is possible to program up to 12 virtual keys.
* Any LIN-command can be assigned to the individual
* Starting from a LDF (LIN Description File),
it just takes a few minutes to realize a complete
manual control unit for your LIN-bus.
* Simulates your LIN-master and if applicable
additional LIN-slaves (system simulation).
* Perfect for demonstration, test applications,
service and all other situations, where LIN-devices
have to be handled manually.
* The device supports the expanded SDF-V3 format.
* Very powerful and inexpensive, complete package
including LinWorks software, DLL and USB cable.
* Tested with
Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
Windows 10 (32/64 Bit)
* Linux version available.
Developed and produced in Germany by Lipowsky
We are member of the LIN-Consortium and we also
offer LIN development and consulting.