|Rail mountable LIN and CAN
bus simulation device with digital inputs and outputs
A simple and economic solution to add a CAN or LIN-interface
to your PLC.
Perfect to upgrade existing test equipment.
Thanks to the new enhanced macro feature in SDF V.3,
many applications can be implemented without using
This keeps your budget low and your boss happy!
LIN- and CAN bus controller for the DIN rail.
* Supports the LIN bus versions 1.2, 1.3, 2.0,
2.1 and 2.2
* Support for CAN High-Speed and CAN Low-Speed busses.
* Digital inputs and outputs (8 In, 4 Out) allow
control of a LIN or CAN device by PLC.
* In addition, the unit has 2 buttons, each button
can be assigned to any bus command.
* In a few minutes you can configure a complete
LIN or CAN bus control via digital inputs from a
LDF or DBC file.
* Output states can be controlled by bus signal
* Ideal for retrofitting and modernization of test
beds for new control units with LIN or CAN bus interface.
* Compact module for DIN rail mounting. 75 x 132
x 38mm (H x B x T).
* galvanical isolated LIN and CAN-bus interface
to avoid problems in noisy environment.
* Supply about 8 to 34 V DC voltage (typically 24
* LINWorks PC-software for Windows and Linux. Use
one program for all Baby-LIN models!
* The device is available in different configuration
levels.The basic unit already includes all hardware
interfaces and software support for LIN communication
(SDF v.2.x files).
* Expandable bei unlock codes to support SDF-V3
LIN functions, as well as support for the two CAN
* Basic unit (LIN support according to recent Baby-LIN-RM)
complete package including LINWorks software, DLL
and USB cable.
* Tested with
Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
Windows 10 (32/64 Bit)
* Linux version available.
Developed and produced in Germany by Lipowsky Industrie-Elektronik
We are member of the LIN-Consortium and we also
offer LIN development and consulting.