| Our LIN-Bus Simulation device with RS-232 and
Ethernet interface. A simple ASCII protocol allows
easy interfacing to a PLC.
The integrated LIN bus
logger records all commands and LIN frames! This makes
troubleshooting a breeze!
LIN- and CAN bus controller for the DIN rail.
* Linux based system allows for easy adaption of
network protocols and remote support options.
* Multi SDF capable, you can switch between different
LIN bus configurations by just loading another SDF
form the internal flash drive.
* Connection to PLC or host system via ethernet
connection or RS-232.
* SDF files or firmware updates are installed on
the device by using an USB stick.
* Base version integrated LIN1, LIN2, CAN-High-Speed,
RS-232, LAN interface hardware.
* Base version supports LIN1 interface (including
SDF-V3), LIN2and CAN support can be activated by
separate sold activation keys.
* 2 internal MIF module slots for extension, MIF-LIN-02
module with 2 LIN interfaces allows a total of
6 LIN lines in one device.
* Digital input and digital output available.
* Secure shut down due to integrated USV (15 seconds
* Optional compatibility adapter converts new Sub-D-25
connector pinning to 2 * Sub-D-9 connector pinning
* Very powerful and inexpensive, complete package
including LinWorks software, DLL and USB cable.
* Tested with
Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
Windows 10 (32/64 Bit)
* Linux version available.
* Developed and produced in Germany by Lipowsky
Industrie-Elektronik GmbH. We are member of the
LIN-Consortium and we also offer LIN development