| Mobile LIN- and CAN bus simulation
and data logging with display, keyboard and battery.
Multiple configurations can be provided on the SD-card.
Run your LIN and CAN bus devices and view signal values
in real time. Change signal values or execute macros
to control the bus.
Record all bus communication on the SD card and analyze
Keep your laptop in it's case.
* Complete Baby-LIN functionality, that means the
support of all LIN versions (incl. V.2.2.)
* Additional support for CAN bus simulation, if
enabled by appropriate unlock key.
* View live signal values from the bus, and change
signals or start macros.
* Battery-operated, with a runtime up to 10 hours.
* 12 digit membrane keyboard with 3 function keys.
* Several configurations can be stored and retrieved
on a 4 GB SD-card.
* On PC pre-configurable menu for the 128 x 64 pixel
* The Logging-data can be stored on a SD-card or
can be transferred directly to a PC.
* Remote control of the device in PC mode via DLL
functions or the LinWorks-Suite.
* Basic unit corresponds previous HARP-02 (1*Lin-SDF-V2).
* Integrated CAN-High-Speed, CAN-Low-Speed and Dual-Lin-Interface
* CAN and SDF-V3 support as well as the second LIN
interface are going to be activated by separately
orderable activation codes.
* An additionally switch output for LIN Bus voltage.
* Integrated 12 Volt generator (150 mA) used for
* Very powerful and inexpensive, complete package
including LinWorks software, DLL and USB cable.
* Tested with
Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
Windows 10 (32/64 Bit)
* Linux version available.
Developed and produced in Germany by Lipowsky Industrie-Elektronik
GmbH.We are member of the LIN-Consortium and we
also offer LIN development and consulting.